I know it’s wedding season when…
* I consume 5-6 cups of coffee a day.
* It looks like a bomb exploded in my office (and my house!).
* A message from the cleaner to say she’s retiring prompts me to consider taking Valium for the first time.
* Editing with wine becomes tempting… at 9am.
* I dream about work or worse, have nightmares about being late for a wedding.
* I don’t notice obvious things like that my son was the only child in free-dress at school yesterday!
* I get through truck loads of audio books. Need any books suggestions? I’m your girl.
I’m working extra hard these next two weeks to get all my editing / ordering up to date so that I can close shop FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS from December 22nd to January 4th.
This will give me some time to enjoy my family and to recharge the batteries before the second half of the wedding season kicks off.
I’m so very lucky to have such gorgeous couples (like Clare + Travis above).
The joy I feel on their wedding days makes it all worth it. I have so many wonderful weddings and sessions to share on this blog … watch this space!