I don’t think I have ever seen a bride smile so much on their wedding day!
Harriet’s effervescent personality was truly contagious. And nobody made her smile the way Chris did…. except perhaps, her cows who were expected to perform for the camera, along with extended family and the bridal party. Together they welcomed friends to a magical day at Harriet’s family farm, and hosted a wedding the reflected the strong sense of family and farm.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there really is nothing in the world like a farm wedding. Thank you, again, Pugh & Page families, for letting me capture one again.
- Ceremony: family farm with Father Alan Taylor of St John’s, Albany
- Hair & Beauty: Kylie Apostoles – Hairdresser & Make-up Artist
- Catering: Kookas Catering
- Flowers: Lush Floral Designs
- Wedding Gown: Marry Me Bridal, Mosman NSW
- Marquee: Let’s Party Hire