I am a people photographer with a passion for story-telling using emotive photos. I strive to capture non-cheesy images that are upbeat, energetic, optimistic and full of joy. I am a natural light photographer (don’t use a studio) as I love the dreamy, airy feel that it gives.
Some other things about me…
- I’m based in Albany in Western Australia
- I travel throughout Great Southern Region, especially to Denmark, Mt Barker & Bremer Bay doing what I love! I also work in Perth.
- I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a lover of dogs & a world-traveller who loves telling stories with photos
- Colour makes me happy – you’ll see that in my photos.
- I love to capture… life, actually!