I am a people photographer with a passion for story-telling using emotive photos. I strive to capture non-cheesy images that are upbeat, energetic, optimistic and full of joy. I am a natural light photographer (don’t use a studio) as I love the dreamy, airy feel that it gives. I’m also an active blogger so I invite you to lose yourself in some of my clients’ stories, just for a minute…
Some other things about me…
- I live in Albany in Western Australia
- I travel the Great Southern Region, especially to Denmark, Mt Barker & Bremer Bay doing what I love!
- I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a lover of dogs & a world-traveller who loves telling stories with photos
- Colour makes me happy – you’ll see that in my photos.
- I am positive that dogs were put on this earth to make us smile
- I love food – eating it, photographing it… but not cooking it
- I cry at least once at every wedding – and I also walk backwards into someone or something too
- I love the fast-paced nature of a wedding day. I am easy-going on the outside but going 1,000 miles an hour on the inside
- I have an unhealthy relationship with coffee
- I love to capture… life, actually!